(MEZCO) ONE:12 LOGAN CASUAL WEAR
Only .. left! .. people are viewing this, and 23 recently purchased it
5 Great reasons to buy from us:
Soldier • Weapon • Mutant. The One:12 Collective Logan figure invokes his rugged and feral nature. He features three head portraits, a dog tag, a fitted tank-top with jeans, a belt with a western-style buckle, a leather-like jacket with a functional zipper, and cowboy boots. Logan comes with six interchangeable hands - both with and without his trademark claws extended.
Born James Howlett, Logan was one of the most prolific X-Men before his tenure as Wolverine came to an end. Now in search of a quieter life, Logan must face the limited nature of his regenerative abilities while also coming to the aid of those who need his help.
THE ONE:12 COLLECTIVE LOGAN FIGURE FEATURES:
- One:12 Collective body with over 30 points of articulation
- Three (3) head portraits
- Hand painted authentic detailing
- Approximately 16cm tall
- Six (6) interchangeable hands
- One (1) pair of fists (L&R)
- One (1) pair of clawed fists (L&R)
- One (1) pair of posing hands (L&R)
..% of people buy 2 or more