(XM Studios) (Pre-Order) Batman Shugo Ver A 1/4 Scale Statue - Deposit
Only .. left! .. people are viewing this, and 23 recently purchased it
5 Great reasons to buy from us:
ES: MTO (Max 499)
Estimate Product Dimension (LxBxHt) and Weight: 41*50*66cm, 17kg
Estimate Box Dimension and Weight: 73*63*55.5cm, 32kg
XM Studios is excited to present our next DC Premium Collectibles series statue, Batman Shugo! Immortalized in amazingly detailed 1:4 scale cold-cast porcelain. Each painstakingly handcrafted statue is individually hand-painted with the highest possible quality finish. This unique line is a result of creative collaboration between Warner Bros. Consumer Products and XM Studios to showcase the Batman universe in exciting new settings..
This is Batman Shugo Ver A.
A progression from Samurai, he has now risen to take on the title of ‘Shugo’. Translated as "(military) governor" or “protector”, Shugo is a title given to officials in feudal Japan who ruled over territories throughout the country. Decked in an upgraded armour designed for protection, Batman Shugo stands on top of the Bat-signal, one leg forward, ready to take on the source of the distress signal.
The design and decoration of the Bat-signal draws inspiration from Japanese Ceremonial drum - Taiko. The Taiko has various functions throughout Japan’s history and was also used as a means of military communication in Feudal Japan.
BATMAN SHUGO VER A Premium Collectibles statue features:
- 2 Head Sculpts: 1 Kabuto inspired full mask; 1 regular cowl
- 2 Right arms: 1 drawing katana from its scabbard, 1 wielding the grappling gun
- 2 Left arms: 1 holding on the scabbard, 1 holding the Batarang
- 2 Chestplates: 1 regular black Bat-logo, 1 Bat-logo with a slightly more technical design
- Light up Bat-signal (Yellow and White light)
- Rotating base which turns 360-degrees so that collectors can view the more intricate design details of the Bat-signal
- Crafted from cold-cast porcelain
- Each painstakingly handcrafted statue is individually hand-painted with the highest possible quality finish
- Limited edition: MTO (MAX 499)
- Foo Tze Wei
- Suheryanto Hatmaja (Sculpt)
- XM Studios Design and Development Team
Note: Prototype shown and pending final approval, final product may differ. Batteries will not be included for products with light up features due to customs clearance.
Product and Box Dimensions
Product size : 41 cm L X 50 cm B X 66 cm H (estimate)
Est. Box Size : 73 cm L X 63 cm B X 55.5 cm H (estimate)
Est. Product Weight : 19 kg (estimate)
Est. shipping weight : 34 kg (estimate)
..% of people buy 2 or more